Friday, May 14, 2010

A Day For Giving Up

Try as I might, I just can't do it anymore.
I've been trying so hard to force myself to find beauty in my own reflection. The only time I do is when one of my kids is in that reflection with me.
I try to fix my hair. I try to do my makeup. I try to take pictures of myself and feel pretty, feel good.
And again....I fail.
I don't get it. Why was I not blessed with anything other than mediocre (at best) looks? Why can't I have a dazzling smile? Why can't I have something worth looking at.
*sigh*
I just don't know..........
But I give up. I'm going back to my safe place, deep inside my soul, inside my heart, where I can lock up all my feelings and forget about them. It helps...sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?