Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Today, I got up and took the twins to school. Then I came home, saw Matthew off, had my cup of coffee and talked to Jen. It feels so nice to actually have a friend, other than Matthew. After I hung up with Jen, I ate breakfast, then exercised for 30 minutes. Matthew called to tell me that he was off work, so I cleaned up the kitchen, our bedroom, got myself and Cailin dressed, then went out for lunch with Matthew. After that, we went to JC Penny's to look around, then to Cato's where I picked out some things that I want to buy..some clothes, some AWESOME smelling perfume and body lotion.
Last night, I talked to Matthew about everything I've been feeling. I have to say, it felt SOO great to finally get everything out in the open with him. I told him everything I'd been feeling lately. He is such a great husband. He listened to me, gave me his input, and just was there for me. I'm going to get a part time job, working about 15 hours a week or so, just something to get me out of the house and back into the real world. We really don't NEED the money. But it will be nice to be able to spend money on myself, guilt free.
I feel myself feeling better, even since yesterday. Just knowing that I have the support of my husband to do what I need to make myself better. It's just a great feeling. I'm forming a friendship with someone that I can TOTALLY relate to. I have goals that I'm working towards, both for myself and for my family. It FINALLY feels like everything is starting to come together. It feels so great!
Matthew, I love you so much. You don't know how much it means to me to know that you are supporting me, no matter what I do. Knowing that you love me, despite my flaws, both the real ones and the ones that are in my head. It feels good to know that you are behind me every step of the way. You truly are the most amazing man I've ever met in my life. I love you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?