Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2011: Time For Change

It has been awhile since I last blogged. I will try to do this daily. It is very therapeutic, and maybe it will help keep me on track.
There have been so many changes since I last wrote. We moved to FL on 7/15. We came back to KY because, well, FL sucks. We've been back since 12/7. On 1/4, we moved into our new apartment. On 1/27, Matthew started work at Bluegrass Cellular and he seems to love it. I'm happy for him. He's doing really well.
As for me.....I decided that I really wasn't ready to go back to work. So, I'm a stay at home mom. I love it. I get to watch Cailin grow and learn. She's walking now, we "talk", she dances, she sings......and I get to witness it all. I didn't get to do that with Sebastian and Anastasia.
Being a stay at home mom is also going to allow me the chance to work on me, which is something long overdue. Tomorrow, I'm getting the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD that has a 5 day workout routine. I'm going to start that. I'm going to start eating healthy. I'm going to start taking better care of myself. I'm going to make more of an effort with my appearance...do my hair, my makeup. As I lose weight, I'm going to buy clothes that fit my taste more.
I feel like I'm finally on the right path to becoming the Sarah that I know I have hidden deep inside my soul. I can't wait to see this beautiful butterfly I know is inside me, emerge. I'm excited to see how I'll look in a month, 2 months, 6 months, this time next year.
I can feel it in my soul.....good things are coming for 2011. It's much needed and I'm SO excited.
Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Sarah. I'm really proud of us. It seems we are forever evolving and in a great way. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?