Friday, March 11, 2011

Annoyances............

Okay, so this probably won't be a nice blog, but, really, I don't care. I have something I need to get off my chest and, by god, I'm gonna do it.
I have been friends with someone, we'll call her TM, since we were 5. We are 28 now, so that's a 23 year long friendship. How many people can say that these days? We have daughters close in age as well as our sons (Sebastian and Anastasia are 6, TM's kids are 8 and 5). We live, literally, about 2 doors down from each other.
There is someone who is apparently EXTREMELY jealous of this friendship. She makes little comments to try to piss me off, she is always trying to one up me. And, ya know what? It's getting old. It's cute that you think you will ever be as close as we are and It's annoying that you seem to think there is a pissing contest going on.
Face reality, sweetheart....you will never be as close as TM and I. So please, stop showing your ignorance and stop with this petty competition. You are only making yourself look foolish.
My other annoyance is the drivers in Corbin. Really? Ya know, I'm not even touching that one, because it won't be nice.
Ugg boots. O M G! Okay, I don't know why some of these chicks out there feel the need to not only wear these boots, but they seem to seek out the ugliest pair they can find and they wear them proudly. Sometimes, I laugh in my head at the ridiculousness of it all. And, a question that has been eating me alive....
Does the faux fur REALLY keep you warmer?
Anyways, that's it for now. Just needed to let off some steam........

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?