Monday, July 18, 2011

30 Pound Weight Loss

I have lost between 25 and 30 pounds since I started my diet back in April. I've had my bad days and I've had my good days. Lately, there have been a lot of bad days, but I guess that's just life, right? Life has a way of getting in the way and you really can't do much about it except go with it and not beat yourself up when you fall.
I am going to get back to the whole weight loss thing. We ran into some money issues, which put a damper on my mood and food budget. But I've worked things out and I'm getting back to it.
I thought I'd share pictures with you, to show my progress so far.


^^^In this picture, I weighed roughly 300 pounds^^^


^^^In this picture, I weighed 276ish^^^

My ultimate goal is to get down to between 150 and 175..either number I'll be happy with. It will be a long journey, full of successes as well as fails, but I'll get there!
Keep checking back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?