Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Adventures in Potty Training

Last night, I decided to use one of my two $2 off coupons for Pull Ups. This morning, my almost 2 year old demanded to wear one.
And thus, it begins.
I'm ashamed to admit, despite my having 2 that will be 7 on Sunday, I have zero clue how to potty train. Anastasia was potty trained at day care. Short of finding a job and enrolling Cailin in daycare, I don't know what I'm doing. I've looked up tips on how to do this and I have some ideas. I'm not being hardcore about it right now...I figure I'll wait until after her birthday next month, THEN get heavy into it. She loves suckers, I thought about getting her suckers as a reward for when she goes potty. I'm also going to make a potty chart and let her put stickers on it when she goes potty. These are all ideas I got from various websites.
Not sure how this will work, but wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?