Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Considering Re-Opening Old Store...

Last year, my husband and I decided to try our hand at eBaying. With 3 kids, you can imagine that we go through a lot of stuff and have tons to resale. We opened SebAnaBug's Treasures, an eBay store. We did okay, but ate a lot of our profit in shipping and supplies.
Well, Matthew decided to bring up us possibly opening it again. I'm not sure if I want to go through eBay again. They are WAY too expensive and I just don't really like their policies and whatnot.
I've always wanting to open my own consignment/thrift store, so I LOVED the idea of having SebAnaBug's Treasures, but it was so much work and, at the time, due to layoffs, we really didn't have the money to put into it. With school starting soon and Cailin being older and Matthew having a job, it could really be a success.
I'm torn......should I go with eBay or find something else....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?