Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Surgery Tomorrow...Oh Joy!

I'm having surgery tomorrow (7/27) to have a hernia repaired. I'm nervous. I REALLY don't want to do this, but I suppose it is needed. I'm looking forward to getting it done and over with and getting back to being able to workout, so I can get this weight off me.
We (my husband and I) decided that, probably in September, we are getting a membership to the Rec center here in town. I'm looking forward to it, because I REALLY want to start working out and, if we have that, then I can do it a little more intense. I'd like to be able to spend about 2 hours a day in the gym, but we will have to see how that goes.
I will update my blog again at some point, probably Thursday or Friday, after I get out of the hospital, so I can keep everyone updated on the surgery and my recovery.
I'll see y'all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?