Friday, August 12, 2011

2 Truths 1 Lie for 8/12! REVEALED!

Number 1 IS the lie! My natural hair color is light brown (I think! lol). In my post Adventures in Parading, the friend I mention is my best friend and we've known each other since we were 5 (she's 5 months older than me, so she may have been 6). And the kids in the picture, Savannah and Zachary, are hers. Her kids and my kids are now best friends as well. It's really cool. And I have never done illegal drugs in my life....never even smoked pot. Felt no need to.







It's Friday! That means, it's time for 2 Truths 1 Lie! This is probably one of my favorite Blog Hops to do. It's fun and a great way to get to know others. As always, I'll post 2 truths and 1 lie and you guess which is the lie by leaving me a comment. I will reveal the answer tomorrow morning, so make sure you check back!
And away we go!

  1. My natural hair color is red.
  2. I have known my best friend since I was 5.
  3. I have never done drugs in my life.

What's the truth and what's the lie?

8 comments:

  1. hi thanks for stoppin by. Im returning the favor and followin backz! Have A Great Weekend!
    http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat post idea, I haven't seen it before! I'm following you back from www.mama-press.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for folllowing the Lots Of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop- I'm following back!

    I think the lie is that you are a redhead!
    :)
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow...I'm here following you back~!
    ~Lisa @ organized Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guessing that your real hair color isn't red.
    Stop by www.BlogWithMom.com to guess my lie.

    - Bobbie Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing the lie is the hair color??? New follower, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I'm going to say number 1 is the lie.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?