Friday, August 19, 2011

2 Truths 1 Lie for 8/19 Revealed

The lie is number 3. I have a brother and 2 stepsisters.
My mom has 4 sisters and 1 brother. My dad has 2 sisters and 1 brother, so that's 6 Aunts and 2 Uncles. My Dad was the youngest child of my grandma and grandpa and I am his only child (biologically), the last of the grandchildren to be born. They had great-grandkids older than me.



YAY!! It's Friday! That means it's time for 2 Truths 1 Lie, a game my buddy Sadie started over at the awesome blog Randomosity! I LOVE this game.

It's really easy to play....just make a post (make sure you steal the pic above and link it back to Randomosity) and list 2 truths and 1 lie. Your readers have to figure out what the lie is. Update it within about 24 hours with the answer. BAM! You've played the game.
Now, on to my 2 truths and 1 lie.......

1. I have a total of 6 Aunts and only 2 Uncles.
2. I am the youngest child of the youngest child on my Dad's side.
3. I am an only child.

What's the lie here?!

2 comments:

  1. I think 3 is a lie. Already following you on FB, Now following you via GFC =)
    Trisha
    Http://www.mommatandbabye.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing that #3 is the Lie. Guess my lie at www.BlogWithMom.com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?