Monday, August 8, 2011

Back To The Diet

I was doing so well on my diet, then I fell off hardcore. When I started, back in April, I weighed right around 300 pounds. I got down to 269. I've gained back 6 pounds since my surgery and the weeks leading up to it.
I know I won't be able to work out for while, but I AM getting my eating back under control. I started this morning.
If you aren't part of MyFitnessPal, then you REALLY should join it. It's a great tool for weight loss. It's helped me out in my journey. I like it better than sparkpeople.
Every night, I'll post how I did for the day, what I ate, etc.
My goal weight is 175. I'd like to be halfway there by the time my birthday rolls around in December.

1 comment:

  1. I am new here, hope you'll come visit and follow me too :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?