Saturday, August 13, 2011

Deal of the Day 8/13: Free Online Baby Book

 

Today's deal comes from Totsites and it is GREAT for new parents! It's free to join and you do have the option of having a paid premium account! You can share photos, updates, information and anything else about your little one that you want! I actually have one for my toddler and it is really easy to use. I found out about this site only recently (a couple of months ago), but I recommend it to all of my friends that are having babies.
Seriously, check this site out! You won't be sorry. Just click the image above! If you DO make one, come back here and comment with the link, so I can visit your online baby book!


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the hop to become your newest GFC follower, hope you will drop by and check out my blog at WV Stitcher . Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?