Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Deal of the Day 8/16: A 100% FREE Website, Just For Moms!





Let's face it, ladies. Men, they don't understand what it's like to be a woman. They don't understand pregnancy, labor, postpartum, none of that. They try, but it's just not in their DNA. And sometimes, we just want to talk to someone who understands!
Well, I have the site for you! Check out CafeMom! This site is for women, whether you are trying to conceive, you are pregnant, you've just HAD a baby, you have school agers or you are a grandmother. There is a group for you on this site! I am a member myself and I have found this site to be so helpful. I've also met some great friends on there!
If you are looking for advice or just a way to let loose online, Cafemom is the site for you! Click the picture above and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?