Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Cailibug!

Today is my little one's 2nd birthday. I can't believe she is 2 already. It seems like just yesterday, she was this little bundle of baby....now, she's this little ball of energy.
She's my last baby and all these first for her are lasts for me. This makes me sad. She is walking, talking, growing more and more independent with each day. Soon, she will start preschool, then Elementary and so on and so forth. This has happened way too fast.
I'm almost afraid to blink, because I'm scared I'll miss some little thing she does and I don't want that to happen. She's amazing, as are her brother and sister. I am truly blessed beyond belief to have the three amazing kids I have.
So, happy birthday, my Cailibug! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?