Friday, August 12, 2011

Inspirational Quote Of The Day 8/12

HEY! Look at me! I remembered to do it today! lol.
Today's quote comes from on of MY favorite playwrights, the great William Shakespeare. I ADORE his works and finding this quote today really made my day.

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


Everything in this quote so rings true to me. Greatness is so much more than wealth or what society has deemed greatness to be. I look at my children and see the greatness of me. I look at the love of my husband and see the greatness I've achieved in my life. THESE are the things that I've wanted and worked for, this happiness I feel.
My challenge to you, my readers. Be great. Today, Tomorrow, and every day that follows. Because you ARE great. Every one of you. Even if you don't know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?