Monday, August 22, 2011

Kinda Excited!

Friday, amid all the craziness that was going on, I got a call from a place that I'd applied at back in May. It seems like every time I've tried to go in for a prescreening, something prevented it. The first time, it was storming and my drive belt slipped off and I busted the oil pan. The second time, I didn't have a sitter.
THIS time, however, I have a sitter and it doesn't look like it will rain. I think the fates are with me on this one.
The place I'll be applying at is a home health care agency. I'll be working in the office. I'm SUPER excited about this, because I've been trying to figure out what field I want to focus on in college and, lately, I've been thinking of combining two of the three I was considering and becoming a medical office assistant.
I SO hope I get this job. The pay is AMAZING and we need it so bad! Keep your fingers crossed!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending you good luck juju vibes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower from the blog hop! Good luck on the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower from the hop.. I'd love a follow back when you get a chance :)
    http://life-with-two-boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the interview - hope you get the job. I'm a new follower from the Monday Mingle blog hop.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on this job search. I'm looking right now, too.
    Now following you from Monday Blog Hop. www.wiimom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?