Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Little Thankfulness Goes A Long Way

Today is turning out to be a not great day, with the car troubles. But, I need a reminder of things I need to be grateful for, so I'm going to take that time now.

First and foremost, I'm thankful for the fact that I've got 3 beautiful, smart and healthy children. They truly are my reason for existing and breathing. They are my drive, daily, to go on and strive to be a good person.
Secondly, I'm thankful that I have an amazing husband that loves me when I'm crazy or just being a pain in the tush. One month from today is our 3rd anniversary. He's my rock and I love him so much.
Finally, I'm thankful that I am alive and breathing, that I'm moderately healthy.

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to say thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting... I am now following and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

    I have my weekend 6 in 1 blog hop going on right now (runs all week long, and resets Friday afternoon. Find it under the tab)... where you can link up your blog, twitter, facebook, networkedblog, blogfrog and giveaways. You should swing by!

    All the best,
    Kim
    A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the car trouble :( Boo. That's the worst. Hope yours wasn't too terrible!

    I'm thankful for people in my life who would help me if I had car trouble. <3

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?