Thursday, August 11, 2011

LOVING My New Layout!

Changes.....I've had more of them on this site over the past few days than ever!
But THIS change, I love! It's simple, it's sleek, it's perfect (at least to me!) My favorite part is my header. I think it looks really good.
The reason for the bumble bee, butterfly, and ladybug....well, they represent my kids. My son LOVES Bumblebee from Transformers, so that's my insect to represent him. The butterfly is for our oldest daughter, because she LOVES butterflies. The ladybug is for our youngest daughter. Ladybug has been her theme since I was pregnant with her. Her nickname is Cailibug. I thought it would be a cute representation of them and a cute way to make them part of the blog.
What do you think? Anything you think I could do differently?

9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love it:-)
    Following from Thankful Thursday!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your header too! I'm trying to follow you through the "Thankful for Friends Thursday hop", but GFC isn't showing up for me so I liked your Facebook page instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi am am following you back. I think that blogspot has been having issues and that is why you have to reload. I have noticed that on lots of blogs over the past few days.

    Terri

    http://mompointofview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, following u back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog looks great, I love the colors! Thanks for the follow, following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what it looked like before, but this is one is cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back :)

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Found you thru gumdrop pass. I am your newest follower. My website is www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com. Txs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great! Following you back from the hop!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Your new bloggy friend,
    Angie
    www.littleinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. new follower here:)

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?