Monday, August 8, 2011

My Couponing Trip on 8/6

If you are like me, you LOVE to save money. Especially when you are buying things you know you will need. We have a pretty nice stockpile going. I really love it, actually. lol. It's probably unhealthy, but meh.
Saturday, we went and did some couponing. I'm lucky enough to have a husband that loves doing it as much as I do. He is a big help to me when we are couponing.
Before coupons and taxes, our total was $48.10. After coupons, but before taxes, our total was $27.97! Not too shabby, if I say so myself! lol
Here is what we bought:
Mr. Clean with Gain cleaner
2 Febreez Air Effects spray
2 Glade Fabric refreshers
1 LA Looks Gel
1 Crest Pro Health mouthwash
1 Gillette body wash
2 Dawn dish detergent
2 Edge shave gels
1 Mr. Clean with Gain surface spray
1 bottle of Purex
4 tubes of Crest Kid's toothpaste
2 Scotchbrite sponges.

The best deal was probably the tooth paste. I think it was $.94 and we had $.50 off coupons. We are going to do a little more couponing this weekend, at Walgreens. I'll post my deals there!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I've been couponing for a few months now and I am amazed at how much I've saved! Actually, I'm amazed at how much I could have been saving all these years and didn't!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?