Monday, August 8, 2011

My Weekend!

Much to my surprise, my husband was off this weekend. It's a rare treat, to have him home for 2 days in a row and I loved every second of it.
Saturday, we went and did some shopping. We went to Goodwill, where he got 2 new pairs of pants for work, 2 shirts for church, I got a pair of dress pants, and each of the kids got something. Then, we went to Family Dollar, where I got a shirt and our son got an outfit. After that, we went to Walmart, where we did some couponing and shopping sales. We got our oldest daughter 4 new shirts for $12 and our son 2 shirts for $5. We racked up on the deals. On the couponing end, we got quite a bit, but I'll post about that in another post.
Sunday, we got up and headed to church. My husband had to help me button my new pants because I couldn't do it, due to my having surgery. I had to wear my sneakers too, because I don't have any dress shoes. That's changing, though, because I won the cutest pair of heels off eBay. After church, we came home so our toddler could nap. After she napped and we all had lunch, we went to take our 7 year olds to get their hair cut. They both look too cute! After that, we went to Walmart to get the stuff to make tacos for dinner, then we just came home and enjoyed our Sunday evening.
Now it's Monday. I have a job interview today at 3:30 at Goodwill. I'm hoping I get it, because it's part time and I'm hoping that they will be flexible with my hours and let me work while my older two are in school. It's perfect, because it's right next to the place my husband works at, the daycare we are going to put our toddler in is right there too, and it's only about 5 minutes from my house. After that, we are going to the twins' open house for school. They start back on Wednesday. I'm excited about that.
So, that was my weekend. I loved it! How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?