Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Member of The Family

A co-worker of my husband's has a dog that had puppies. They are Jack Russell Terrier mixed with Pug. They are the cutest little things! I, naturally, fell in love and wanted one.
The problem? We live in apartments that don't allow animals.
Boo.
Growing up, I remember having a dog around. Lots of them, actually. I can honestly say, I don't remember a time in my life when I DIDN'T have a pet. For the first 3 years of my twins lives, they were surrounded by 3 cats and a dog. Then, when we moved to KY, 2 dogs and various cats, until we moved into our own apartment. Eventually, we got a cat, but when we moved, she ended up running away.
Needless to say, my kids have been BEGGING for a pet. And it sucks that we aren't allowed to have them in our apartment.
We are hoping to move soon, because there are a few jobs that I've recently applied for that are really close by and, if I get one, we will be able to move. YAY! So, I told my husband that I wanted a puppy.
And yesterday, he brought one home. Now, I know...we aren't setting a good example for our kids because we aren't following the rules. But, honestly, I really don't care (bad mommy moment, I know. lol). I want a puppy, they want a puppy..the whole family wants a puppy.
So, having said that, I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the family, Bruin!

Now you see why I fell in love!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOH *SQUEAL!*

    So, so cute! I am in love! I have a puggle and am a firm beleiver in "Anything mixed with pug is one of the sweetest animals ever created."

    Aww, hope you and yours are enjoying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You've won the Versatile Blogger award!
    Check it out at:
    http://alianswers.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO so freaking cute!! What a keeper! Look that those little wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg omg omg this makes me want to go out and get another fur baby but my hubby said he would kill me if I bring home another animal :0(. Thank you for thinking of me with awarding me the versatile blog award
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?