Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm good for posting random thoughts...sometimes, I get so much in my head that I just blog about everything under the sun. This is gonna be one of those times.
Today, my husband and I planned our first family mini vacation and I'm SOOO excited to go on it. We are planning on driving up to Dayton to go to Wright Patterson Air Force Museum. We are gonna stay Friday night at a hotel, check out Saturday and go to the museum, then head down to Newport, KY to get our room there. Sunday, we are going to the Newport Aquarium for a few hours, then after that, heading home. We are going October 7-9. This is the first time we've taken a mini vacation and I'm STOKED.
If all goes as planned, next spring, we will take another vacation and go to Michigan, where my husband is from. I'm looking forward to that, especially if we can get there during baseball season and we can catch a Tigers game.
In less than 2 weeks, my baby will be 2! It's insane! She's getting so big. Today, she was going up and down a slide by herself. All I did was wipe the dirt off her hand. She's getting so independent.
Well, I'm about to cook dinner....I'll see all of you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm good for Random Thoughts, too. I call them my "Sunday's Reflections" Ha! :)

    It is always great to get away... ENJOY every second of it.

    & time flies, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?