Monday, August 1, 2011

Recovery is hard....and it SUCKS!

I'M BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so freaking bored! I'm over being home bound. I'm over not doing anything. I've never wanted to clean my house more than I want to now. I'm over not sleeping in my bed. I'm over not getting to hold my baby.....*sigh*
I was talking my mom today and I just started crying. I hate this. I know I can't push myself and get better faster, I have to heal and take time, but right now, I'm ready to get better faster. lol. My older two start school next week and we still have to go school clothes shopping and take them to get their hair cut. I'm panicking over that. lol. There are so many fun back to school events going on around here and I want to go and participate. I wasn't able to go to church this past Sunday and I missed it. I haven't been able to cook dinner for my family since before my surgery and I miss it so much.
I guess this is part of the healing process, being sad. But, I'm not gonna push myself. I'm going to deal with it. lol
Just needed to vent. Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. hate to hear that! Chin up. youll be better soon and make up for all time lost. get well soon! and thanks for the follow.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?