Thursday, August 11, 2011

Update About Recovering From Surgery

I am so sorry! I haven't updated anyone lately on my surgery. It's been nuts around here, with the first day of school and whatnot.
It's been 2 weeks since I had my hernia repair surgery. I'm at about 95% in the recovery process. I still have nagging pains every now and then. I'm starting to sleep on my sides, so that's helping. No bandages at all anymore..yay! lol.
The only thing is, I have what is called a Healing Ridge. Basically, is the tissue healing over the mesh where the hernia was. It's this hard spot, which is supposedly normal for the recovery. It should go away in the coming weeks.
I'm back to driving, I can pick up my little one, I can clean house....I could probably workout too. lol.
All in all, I feel like I'm almost to 100%. When I get there, it will be a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?