Thursday, August 4, 2011

Updates From The Dr

I had my post-op appointment yesterday. I got my stitches out and restrictions lifted. I'm going to ease back into normal activity, because I still feel some pain, but it's not as bad as it has been. This makes me happy. lol. I was able to pick my little girl up for the first time in a week and it made me want to cry.
You don't realize how much you really love doing something until you can't. I LOVE cuddling with my toddler. She's a little cuddlebug and I really missed it. For a week, I had to see the confusion in her eyes as to why Mommy wasn't picking her up. She didn't understand it. She literally squealed with delight when I picked her up for the first time. She threw her little arms around my neck and said "MAMA!" I thought I would cry.
Today, I went out and paid some bills and took care of some stuff that I needed to take care of and I'm paying for it now. I'm still swollen a bit, so wearing regular clothes hurts a little. Hopefully, by next week, I'll be back in business 100%! That will be nice.
I just wanted to update y'all on how I'm feeling......thanks for all the kind words and well wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are on the mend. Thanks for stopping by my blog today and linking up! Returning the follow :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?