Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Review: 8/13-8/14

My weekend was kinda lame this week. My husband had to work the Nibroc on Saturday, my twins were at my Dad's for the weekend, so it was just me and my toddler, so we caught up on some DVR'd shows and just vegged. My husband came home with Bruin, and then we went out to eat dinner and do a little shopping.
Sunday, I got up and got my Sunday paper to see what coupons I had. Then, my husband went and did laundry (we aren't allowed to have a washer and dryer in our apartment..stupid, I know) while I stayed home and put Cailin down for a nap. When she got up, we cleaned the house and put laundry away. Then, Sebastian and Anastasia came home and we went grocery shopping. After that, we just kinda hung around the house, did showers and bathes and we all went to bed early.
A really boring weekend, all in all. But, I have a lot of thinking to do and some changes to make soon, so keep an eye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?