Monday, August 15, 2011

What To Be When I Grow Up

I'm staring down the big 2-9 in December. One year from December 10, I will be 30. I have 3 beautiful children, a husband that I'm madly in love with and a puppy that is the sweetest thing ever. I'm happy, for the most part, with my life.
There is one nagging little thing, though. That's trying to decide what I want to do with my life after Cailin is off to school. I know I want to go back to college and get my degree. In what, though, I have no idea. I'm torn between 3 different paths. Medical assisting, surgical tech, or administrative assistant. All three of these fields interest me in a way that no other field does. Now, if only I could make up my mind about which way to go! I hate not knowing what to do with my life. I've been an administrative assistant before and I really enjoyed it. Now, if only I could be a medical assistant for a week, then a surgical tech for a week, I could make up my mind. lol.
How did you decide what your path would be?

3 comments:

  1. Decisions, decisions. Good luck making yours. I have heard the health care field is a good one to be in!

    Dropping off some love from the Wild Weekend hop! <3 New follower.

    Mandi
    Smile and Mama With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you from the Monday hop -great blog !!!
    http://lorialcorn2006.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tough call, good luck with your decision, sounds like you have a little bit of time to decide. I'm a new follower from the Monday Blog Hop. Check me out if you can!
    www.mytwintasticlife.com
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?