Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow! I won an Award! The Versatile Blogger Award!


Wow....this is my first award! Thank you to Ali over at Answers From The Queen of Useless Information for giving me this award. You rock! This is my first award, so I'm super excited!
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.

 7 Things About Me:
  1. I am a total klutz. I kid you not, if there is a wall, I WILL run into it.
  2. I am probably far to empathetic for my own good.
  3. I am a couponer, but not to the extreme that some are.
  4. I am totally clueless about what I want to be when I grow up (if I ever do)
  5. I am a Hanson fan (ya know...the band the sung "Mmmbop")
  6. But I'm also a HUGE Tool and A Perfect Circle fan.
  7. Up until about a month ago, I had a pierced tongue. I took it out because I had a sore on my tongue and it closed up. I'd had it pierced for almost 9 years.

Now, for sharing the wealth.
  1. No Filter Mom
  2. Mommy Bags
  3. Snips, Snails, & Puppy Dogs Tails
  4. Organized Chaos
  5. ...all about Liya
  6. Blenifer Uncorked
  7. La Dulce Vida ~ The Sweet Life
  8. A Little Inspiration
  9. Frugal in WV
  10. Boys, Toys, Chaos, & Joys
  11. Mom's Point of View
  12. Handprints on the Wall
  13. God's Garden of Life
  14. Life According to Damaris
  15. First Day of My Life

Thanks again! You all rock!

    6 comments:

    1. Congratulations to you!!

      Thank you so much for the award!! You're such a sweetheart! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

      Loved reading the 7 things about you, too!! I'm such a klutz, too!! Completely!

      <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congratulation to you. You deserve it!

      Thank you so much for extending your love as an award. I sincerely appreciate it. 'll look into the details shortly.

      Thanks again!

      Nishana

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks a lot for the award! Your'e awesome!

      Have a terrific week!

      Angie

      www.littleinspiration.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Whaaa?!?! I won?! Thank you!!! I've never won a blogger award before!! i'm totally stoked!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for the award, Im horrible about actually remembering to do the details of these, especially since my oldest started kindergarten today :) Thanks again for the mention!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks! I just posted it last week so I'll be sure to thank you in my sidebar! You're too sweet! :)

      ReplyDelete

    So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?