Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's That Time Of Year Again....

The leaves are changing colors, the weather is getting color and, in most households across the country, on Saturdays (and various other days of the week), there is the sounds of helmets crashing together.
It's Fall...otherwise known as Football Season.
Now, I am not a football fan. I don't get the game, don't understand it and, really, don't care about it. My husband, however, played football in school and LOVES the game.
Especially the University of Michigan Wolverines.
*sigh*
I can tell if we are going to have a good day or not based on if the team loses. I have to plan activities around their games. I try to make sure we have game day food in the house.
I am a Michigan Mistress, from September to February.
This year, it will be easier to deal with, though, because my best friend's husband is also a huge UM fan. And OUR husband have met and become friends, so we have options on game day.
Is there Football madness in YOUR house?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, there is indeed some football madness. I know nothing about it and care even less, but it's just a fact of life, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?