Thursday, September 1, 2011

Moving On Up

We are hoping to move this month. The apartment we have been in has been a blessing, but we are over it. We were hoping to buy a place, but, sadly, we got denied. I kinda figured we would though. No big. Now we know what we gotta do to make our dream come true. In the mean time, I'm still trying to find a job, we are going to move into another rental and we are going to work on our credit.
There are gonna be some more changes coming to the blog soon. I'm working on the details of doing paid advertising. I will have package deals and all that. That should be up and running in the next week or so. I'm also considering starting up a blog hop or trying to find one I can participate in.
But, that's what's up right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?