Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spotlight Blog 9/8-9/15: Randomosity

Time again for a new spotlight blog and THIS week, I'm REALLY excited to be hosting my friend Sadie's blog, Randomosity!
Sadie does so much for the blogging community. She's very much like my blogging mentor, my blogging Yoda, if you will. I didn't know you could make money on blogs until I started reading Randomosity.
Randomosity has so much, it definitely lives up to it's name and I can PROMISE, there is something there for you. There is a blog help forum, several recipes, tutorials, TON of stuff!
If you aren't following Randomosity, then you are missing out! Go follow today!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the spotlight! I just posted something but I am going to post this on my fan page later today. You're sweet! Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway I just posted about, it'll help a TON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Randomosity. :)

    Stopping by to let you know you are featured on Thrifty Ninja's Follow Me Friday! :) http://thriftyninja.net/2011/09/follow-me-friday-91611/

    p.s. the code on your button points to your button picture and not your blog. If you need help, let me know and I can help you out!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?