Friday, September 9, 2011

Time To Work On Me

I've been feeling really down here lately. Not sure why, just know that I have. I've looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. And that really has to change.
So, starting next week, I'm going to come up with a schedule for myself and I'm going to stick to it. I'm going to make more time to take care of myself and do things that make me happy. I'm going to make more time for working out, for doing my hair and makeup, etc, etc.
I've also decided, FINALLY, what I want to do with my life. Now, it's just a matter of making it happen. I know it can happen, I know it will happen, but it won't be overnight, next month or even next year.
I've said it a million times, but this is the dawning of a new Sarah and I'm going to embrace it.

3 comments:

  1. good for you! write it down and use the power of the written word to motivate and encourage you to make it happen, step by step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I stumbled across your blog on Top Mommy Blogs and now am a new folower.This post is so true for me too. I have lost myself slowly in the past 3 years...No make up, No diet, No working out...you get it...Well I decided last night that I too will take time to work on me starting today. Good Luck to you. I would love if you could stop by my blog and follow me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, I meant follower..my keys are sticking. I know you knew what I meant, but I'm a little OCD about spelling.. :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?