Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wow....Long Time No Post

How are you all?!
I feel like such a bad blogger...I've been neglectful and I apologize. Work has been taking up my time and what little time I have left, I want to spend with my family.
Last weekend was the first weekend I'd had off in, like, a month. It was nice to spend time with my family, catch up, that kinda thing. I was suppose to work today, but I have a stomach bug that has kept me home. UGH..no fun.
I work for a payday advance place. I work from 8:30 in the morning to about 6 at night, then I get the kids from daycare, then get my husband from work. We are home usually around 7:30ish. This doesn't leave much family time and I have to admit, that makes me sad. I miss my family. I enjoy my job, but the hours are killing me, as is some of the requirements. We are to market 12 hours a week! We live in a small town..this isn't something that's going to happen. There is more, but I'm not getting into it.
My husband doesn't know this, but I'm considering looking for a different job, one that doesn't have so many requirements and one that has better hours. The overtime I get is nice, don't get me wrong....but on my last check, I had close to 100 hours!
I really miss my kids, my husband, the stability and sanity that I had. But I feel torn.
Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?