Sunday, November 20, 2011

Starting A New Blog

I'll still be posting all kinds of Mommy and household stuff on this blog, but I created a new blog to document my journey into my 30's.
On December 10, 2012, I will celebrate my 30th birthday. The person I am NOW is not who I want to be THEN, so this last year in my 20's will be one of self discovery and change. And I plan to share these changes with the world. From weight loss to self awareness to improvements in my relationship with my husband and children, I will share every step with everyone.
If you are interested in following, then visit me HERE. Right now, it's a blank canvas and the first post will be made on December 10, 2011, when I turn 29.
I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?