Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011 In Review and Hopes/Goals for 2012

I usually do this at the end of every year and though we still have 11 days left in the year, I feel the need to go ahead and git er done..lol
2011 was a pretty decent year, compared to all the others. My husband found a job that he absolutely loved. I got to stay home and not stress too much about money. My kids were happy, life was really good.
Then, I got a job and we moved out of our horrible apartment and into a home that we love. I lost my job, but found a new one that, as of right now, I absolutely love. I get to work part time, be home when my kids get home from school. We are going to be able to let them do after school activities, which I'm excited for.
I have a feeling that 2012 will only be better. We are going to be able to really make memories for our family. We are gonna go on vacation for the first time. We are gonna be able to go on weekend getaways. We are gonna be able to do so much and I so look forward to it. Football, cheerleading, gymnastics, karate, all that fun stuff. I'm just so looking forward to seeing what 2012 will bring.
Personal goals for me include losing weight, taking better care of myself, and spending more time with my family. I plan to be a better wife to my husband and mother to my kids. Less time on the internet and more time with them. After work and daycare, Cailin and I will go to the park, go on play dates and hang out. I plan to have a girls day with Anastasia more. I plan to hang out with Sebastian more. More time with my kids. My family is going to become my number 1 priority.
How was your 2011? And what hopes do you have for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?