Friday, December 2, 2011

Decisions, Decisions......

Growing up is hard to do.
Okay, to be perfectly honest, at times, it totally blows.
I lost my job on Wednesday. I really don't want to go into the why or the how, but it happened and I am unemployed yet again. Not really a fun time, is it? I have my resume out to a couple of places and if nothing happens, then next week, I'll go to McDonalds or something. At this point, anything would be better than the nothing I have now.
I'm honestly not that bummed about losing my job. I hated it. It was not a company I liked working for. I AM, however, bummed about losing that income. Especially with it so close to the holidays and the fact that we just recently moved, so we are playing catch up on some bills.
I'm hoping that 2012 will bring a much more positive aspect for me and mine, money wise. My husband will have been at his job a year, so he's going to get a raise. Tax time will bring about us getting caught up on all of our bills, so that will help out a ton. I WILL go back to work, but probably only part time, as our kids are wanting to join gymnastics and karate and sports and cheer. The only way I would work full time is if the schedule allowed me to be off in time to take the kids to their activities.
I'm also considering attending an online college and getting my degree. In what, I'm still trying to decide. I just know that I need to further my education and I'm really not that sure how to go about doing so. I'd like to attend college locally, online and in the classroom, as I feel that would give me more options, but I'm still undecided.
I'm working on a post about what I hope 2012 will bring, so keep an eye out for that. I'm going to try to get back into blogging and make this work for me, as well as try my hand a few other things.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?