Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Change In Plans

So, decided to not do the love dare. My husband wasn't really feeling that idea, so I nixed it.
We DID have a talk, though, on New Years and it really made me feel 100% better about things that I've been thinking about. I'm still working out details, but my heart feels lighter.
We are also in the midst of planning some weekend getaways for this year. First, we are planning on going to Gatlinburg for a weekend and take the kids to Ripley's Aquarium and the Titanic museum. I'm excited for this. We've never really had a weekend getaway and Gatlinburg is absolutely BEAUTIFUL, so yay us! lol
I'm also hoping that, when it warms up, we can go up to Northern Kentucky and take the kids to the Newport Aquarium and Cincinnati Zoo. Depending on when we go, we might take in a baseball game too.
If all goes as planned, then we will take a trip to Michigan at some point, preferably during football season. I REALLY want to experience a University of Michigan game at the Big House. Not sure when we will go, but I think it would be a ton of fun.
2012 is seeming like it will be AWESOME! I'm going to try to post more on this...I apologize for not being around that much.

1 comment:

  1. Newport Aquarium and The Cincinnati Zoo are two of my favorite places to go!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?