Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ma! I Dink Waber

When did this happen?
I mean, honestly, can someone tell me when it happened?
Just yesterday, I was in the hospital, holding this tiny little baby, amazed that I'd had another kiddo.
Today, I have a feisty toddler on my hands, complete with the walking, the talking, and the tantrums.
I knew it was coming, I just didn't expect it to happen so fast. My last little one, not a baby anymore (contrary to her belief).
She likes to play this game, called "Where's So and So?". Basically, she'll go through everyone in the house, asking where they are, herself included. "Where Mommy?" "Where Daddy?" "Where Bubba?" "Where Hehe (her way of saying Sissy)?" "Where Baby (pointing to herself)?" Then, she'll tell us where they are....their room, right here, work, school (tool), etc. And dancing....the kid is a dancing nut! She LOVES music and dancing and "singing".
She's getting so big and it's scary at times. She talks, she tells you what she wants (and does so repeatedly, until you finally get it for her, regardless of if you are in the middle of something else..like using the bathroom).
It's so cute to hear her talk and try to sound things out. I don't remember if my older two had a vocabulary quite like hers or not, but man, she loves to talk.
New Mama's to little itty bitties out there, don't blink. Seriously, don't even dream of it. Because in that one second it takes for you to blink your eyes, they go from itty bitty to big kid!

3 comments:

  1. You really cant blink! I swear I left a 2 yr old and 3 yr old for just 3 little days and came back to full grown monsters!

    I hope I can hold all these memories!

    following/stopping by from the stalk hop!

    XOXO
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from over at CafeMom:) Thanks for checking out my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not kidding! Sometimes when my youngest gives me a small conversation, I wonder if my eldest could put more than a couple words together at that age. I'm sure he could, but I want to remember how sweet and quiet he was as a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?