Saturday, March 31, 2012

Change.....

So, there has been some changes going on in our family as of late. Most of them good, which is great.
My husband was offered a much better paying job, which he accepted. It has way more chances for advancement, which is what he loves. The problem...it's in a different town then MY job and we only have one vehicle. So, sadly, I had to leave my job, which I loved. So, I'm back to being a stay at home mom.
And, surprisingly, I'm okay with this. I have a fun summer planned for the kiddos, full of parks, splash pads, playdates, and library time. I'm going to also be able to dedicate a lot more time to making this blog my job, in addition to working on starting my own business making tarts, candles, and bath stuff. I'm thinking about getting together with a couple of my friends and us all starting a business. One of them knits, sews, and crochets, the other can make homemade cleaners. It's a work in progress right now... still in development.
Another change is that our landlord sold the house we live in, so we have to move. We are moving to the town my husband works in and we are HOPING to get this house that we just absolutely love and adore. Fingers are crossed for that one. Living in that house would be a dream come true for us. It has a HUGE backyard and I can just see the kids playing.
Right now, that's it for the changes, but more are coming. April is going to be a new month for me. I need to focus on getting healthy and getting serious about losing this weight, so be on the look out for that!
What are some changes you have had in your life?

1 comment:

  1. Changes? We have a few coming at us. My oldest daughter (26) is leaving for South Africa in 2 days. My wife is having gastric bypass surgery in 2 weeks. I'm retired because I burned out at work, and am now writing almost all day. My mother is becoming increasingly infirm. We sold our house and moved into a apartment building for people 55 and older.
    we joined a gym in the hope of getting a little healthier and the list goes on.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?