Thursday, March 1, 2012

Junie B. Jones and Obi Wan Kenobi

Interesting title, huh? lol
My kids' school is hosting this event called "Read Across America" and, tomorrow, they want the kids to dress up like a character from their favorite book and write a book report on it. Sounds easy, right? WRONG! lol. My kids want to be Junie B. Jones and Obi Wan Kenobi. *facepalm*
So, away to the interwebs I went, in search of what these two looked like. I think I can pull it off...may not be exact, but real close. This is what I'm up against.
This is Junie B. Jones

Obi Wan Kenobi














Now, as you can imagine, this is going to take some imagination on my part. We went to Goodwill today and  got some stuff. Gotta head back out in a few to get the rest. We'll do a trial run tonight and I'll take a picture to share.
What kind of fun stuff does your kids' school do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?