Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup

Honestly, I couldn't come up with a THING to write about for I. So, I decided to write about ice cream.
I absolutely LOVE ice cream. My favorite is chocolate chip cookie dough, though I am fond of sampling just about every flavor out there.
I don't know what it is about ice cream on a hot summer day, but it's so comforting. Having a bad day? A bowl of ice cream can fix it. Want something fun to do with the kids on a rainy summer day? Make sundaes! Got a craving for something sweet to drink? A milk shake will fix that.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

5 comments:

  1. Death by Chocolate!! YUM YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben & Jerry's "Everything but the..." - it has a little bit of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint choc chip, every time ... or pistachio ... I'm checking the freezer to see if we have either in the house at the moment.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My absolute favorite is Oatmeal Cookie from Cold Stone Creamery. It is absolutely divine! :)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?