Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Just Rambling

So, no real topic today...just random thoughts floating around. This blog will be a hodgepodge of stuff, with no real rhyme or reason to it.
At one point in time, my husband and I had 3 cell phones charges between us, all able to charge our different phones. Now....I can't find a single one. And my cell is dead. Joy of joys!
I have to go get my husband from work soon and my 2.5 year old just fell asleep. She looks adorable though. I think I'll snap a picture, if I can find my camera....She's not been feeling that great today.
Hotel life is starting to get to me. It's a mess in here, the floor needs vacuumed and I'd KILL for a homecooked meal. I can't WAIT to get into the new place and get settled!

2 comments:

  1. awwww i hope things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think cell phone chargers are like socks! They keep disappearing!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?