Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kiss :*

As you all know, I'm a wife and a mother. So you can imagine, I get several kisses a day. And I must say, they are some of the sweetest kisses ever!
When I met my husband, on our first date, I wanted nothing more than for him to plant one on me. Of course, he didn't (well, later that night he did). He didn't make a move at all! I was sure he didn't like me and that our first date would be our last. The setting for a first kiss was perfect....it was a beautiful, starry night and we were at our special place, which is the Mill Pond at Levi Jackson Park. We were sitting there, near the water, talking about everything and just getting to know each other. When I say it was love at first sight, it really was. I KNEW, when I saw him, I was going to marry him. So, needless to say, I was heartbroken when I though he wasn't in to me.
But, knowing him NOW, I realize that he's not exactly romantic. He waited until we were saying goodbye and told me he wanted to kiss me. I said okay. I didn't want the night to end, but alas, it had to.
For almost 4 years, I've loved getting his kisses!
I remember the first time my kids kissed me.  Big, sloppy kisses on my cheek. I LOVED those! Now, my older two are too "cool" to get kisses from their mom, so they blow me kisses. But my two year old...she still loves mommy kisses. She loves it when I tickle her and say "The Mommy Monster is gonna steal a kiss". She just dissolves in giggles. It's the most beautiful sound in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy those kisses while you can - my three boys are teenagers now - no kisses (unless I steal them)!!

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?