Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quantum Physics

Okay, I admit, I can't think of a single thing to write about for Q.
And, for the record, I have ZERO clue about quantum physics. To be honest, I'm not sure what it is. So, this post will be another post of randomness.
I'm all moved in to my new home. So far, I'm loving it. I just wish we had doors that work. LoL. My bedroom door doesn't have a knob and the girls' bedroom door is all cracked. They've ordered the doors, now we are just waiting on them to come in.
What I'm NOT enjoying is the family of birds that has moved in to my roof. At 6 in the morning, they start up...chirp, chirp, chirp. Never fails. As soon as the babies are off on their own, I'm handing an eviction notice to them.
OH MY GOODNESS I've missed my bed!! I'm so happy to be back into MY bed. After staying in a hotel for a week, sleeping in my bed was so awesome. LOVED IT!
I'm thinking of trying to find a job again....something full time if I love it. I'd love to turn this blog into my job, because I really love it, but so far, I don't see that happening. I've yet to make any money off it. Boo...lol
That's all I got right now.....

1 comment:

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?