Friday, April 20, 2012

Responsibility.....What's That?

I HATE being responsible.
It's the truth, as much as it pains me. When we have money, I'd much rather go shopping. I'm not materialistic, by any means, but if I see something that I want, I want to be able to buy it.
My husband was off today, so we went to Goodwill, one of my favorite places to shop. So far, I've gotten 3 sets of curtains for $15. And they are awesome curtains too. I'll post a picture when I take some of my home. While we were there, I found another set of curtains that I REALLY wanted. Didn't have any money on me though. I know they'll be gone when I go back for them, but they would have looked super cute in my girls' room.
My husband gets paid this week and we have to pay our rent and other things out of this check, but we both REALLY want to get a grill. I MISS grilling out and I know that when we DO buy one (hopefully in 2 weeks), we will be doing more cooking outside than in. I can't wait...Matthew is an AMAZING grill master!
Part of the reason I want to go back to work is because, well, I like having money. lol. I like being able to be responsible, but be able to go on a shopping spree at a thrift store if I want. Or Family Dollar. A lot of my home decor comes from these places. Hmm...maybe I'll become a budget decorator! lol
What are some things YOU would rather blow your money on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?