Saturday, April 21, 2012

Summertime....And The Living's Easy.....

Yes, I DO love me some Sublime! lol
There are only 2 weeks left in the school year. I'm excited about this, because I'm tired of driving them. It's bitter sweet, though, because this is their last year at their school. Because we moved, they are transferring. I LOVE the school my kiddos go to, but I'm hoping I'll love the new school too.
This summer, I'm hoping to have some fun. I'm hoping to take them to the park, the splash pad, spend some time at the library and with friends, etc, etc. I'm looking forward to the 4th of July, to their birthday (Sebastian and Anastasia will be 8 on July 24).
I HATE the heat of Summer, but love the festivities. I'm looking forward to cookouts, Watermelon, Thursday Night Live (a local free concert our town puts on for us every Thursday), the car shows, the fairs and whatnot.
What are some of your favorite things about summer?

2 comments:

  1. All the things on your list are great for me too. I would add going to the pool and making homemade ice cream. Our local grocery store got their first shipment of watermelon last week, and it was pretty good for so early in the season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And softball, I used to play, but now enjoy watching the local softball league games at the park.

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?