Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Utterly Wonderful

Life, that is.
Last week, I honestly wasn't sure if life was that great.
THIS week? I'm 100% sure it is. I'm moved into my new home, my husband is loving his job, I'm enjoying spending time with my friends and family that are here, enjoying playing out in the yard with the kids....it's all great.
Every night, I get to snuggle up with the love of my life. How awesome is THAT?! I get to be comforted and cozy in his warmth. So amazing. Every morning, I get to get my kids up for school, then see my husband off, clean my house and enjoy spending time with my 2 year old. It's just wonderful.
This is going to be a short post and I apologize, but sometimes, the less words that are said the better.
What's wonderful in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?