Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Visits With Those I Love

Living closer to a dear friend of mine has turned out to be really awesome. She and I have a lot in common and all of our kids are close in age. Between us, we have 7 kids (I have 3, she has 4). As you can imagine, it gets loud and crazy when we get together.
I met this friend online, on a website called Cafemom. We've been friends about 2 or 3 years or so. We were pregnant at the same time, me with Cailin and her with her twins, who are roughly 6 months younger than Cailin. She also has a 3 year old and an 8 year old who's birthday is the day after Sebastian and Anastasia's.
I've also gotten to spend more time with my little sister. Technically, we are step sisters, but we were raised together and she calls my Dad dad. The kids adore her, which is important. We've had our problems, but we are getting closer. I'm very proud of her and the decisions she's making to improve her life.
I wish my mom was closer. I wish I could visit her whenever I want, but she lives in FL. We've toyed with the idea of moving there, but I'm not a big fan of living in Florida, so that idea got shot down pretty fast.
Who do you love to visit with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?