Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wishes

My husband was off work yesterday, so we decided to go to the local mobile home dealership to see what they had available. We are planning to find some land to pay on, then put a brand new modular home on it.
We found a home that was HUGE and at such an AMAZING deal.....4 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2016 sq feet at $58,000!!! You can see the layout HERE. When we walked in, we were blown away by how much room there was! Not a single tiny bedroom. The master bedroom was HUGE!
In order to reach our dreams, we are going to be going on a budget and saving as much as we possibly can. We are going to turn our junk into money and try to pay off some of our debt. I'll go back to work if I have to. I'm just so ready to FINALLY be able to have a place that is MINE, where I can have a dog if I want, or 30 cats!
I've also realized that I REALLY want to go back to school and get my degree. I'm thinking about becoming a physical therapy assistant. I really want to help people and would one day like to help those men and women that have served our country. I have to pay off an old college of mine before I can go back though.
I REALLY want a new car....well, new to ME car. I'd love a Kia Sorento with 3rd row seating. I have a Dodge Grand Caravan right now. It's a 2000 and I've had it for 4 years. It is a gas guzzler, that is for sure, but I think if we got it a tune up and new tires, it would be totally fine.
What are some wishes of yours?

4 comments:

  1. this makes me uber excited for you and im happy to see you smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your link goes to a picture of a butterfly tattoo for me. I think that sounds like a great goal to work for. We are debating trading in my Xterra for a newer SUV with a third row as well, but not sure if we really need it at this point. We are applying for jobs, so it will be nice to look for a new house when we move, hopefully our current one sells the day after we get offered a new job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I've fixed it, but for the record, that was my tattoo! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you! I wish I had more time to get around and catch up on reading my neighbors blogs in the challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?