Friday, April 27, 2012

Xcited About This Feeling

Haha...see what I did there? LoL I couldn't think of a single thing to write about for X...except Xylophone. lol
Now that things have settled down quite a bit, I can honestly say that my heart is feeling so much lighter and so much more at peace. Things are coming together, falling into place and it feels really good.
I am going, today, to put in my application at a local nursing home so I can start CNA training. If I get this and can start in May, then I plan to try to get a college I went to before paid off so my transcripts will be released and I can re-enroll in the local college here and get started on my physical therapist assistant degree.
My husband might be getting a promotion soon....he's doing so well at his job and I'm so happy that he's found a job that he loves to do.
May is going to bring a time of change for me. It's time for me to get myself in shape and get healthy. Both myself and my husband are doing this. I'm not sure if we are going to join a gym or not. I'd love to do Zumba and spin classes, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to pay a membership fee every month or if I'm comfortable with actually GOING to the gym. What I MIGHT do is join the rec center at a church here. It's only $45 a YEAR to join.
2 weeks left until summer vacation for my kids. My mom wants to take them to Florida with her for part of the summer, but honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I've NEVER been away from them for an extended period of time and NEVER at that distance. The thought of it makes me sick! I'm just not sure if I'm ready for this.
I really wish she would just move up here to Kentucky. I love her and miss her so much and I honestly thing she would be a lot better off up here. But she doesn't want to move up here and I don't want to move down there, so we find ourselves at an impasse.
Any thing Xciting going on in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So....what did you think? And are you THAT Sarah Michelle?